home Facebook Twitter follow

Owl and Space
0 LIKES | Thursday 2 July 2015 06:39


Went to two cafes today Too chill about everything :|
But anyway, I had fun chilling with classmates, having pre-celebration of one of my classmate's birthday at Owl Espresso.

I've been there several times now and I think they serve one of the best Bingsus. 
Wei Nee and I had Cookies's and Cream again.

Here's a different served Bingsu. Coconut Bingsu. 
Love the setting.


After class we went to chill again at SPACE.
Really enjoy hanging there. It's comfortable and really cozy. I wouldn't mind staying there for hours.

Here's my usual,
Flat White but this time, iced.

I still prefer it hot. Plus, I can enjoy looking at the beautiful coffee art. ;D



Labels:

christine.
just sing.
28.8 | virgo

life

✻ music.
✻ food.
✻ sleep.
✻ love.

「PERSEVERE & ENDURE」

Layout made by Koala